Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bye bye good friend

Yesterday we had to say good bye to our friend Ava Alm who left for Ohio. We will miss you!

Abby and Ava were good pals at pre-school last year, and along with friend Autumn have continued to play over the summer. Lucky for us we were able to fit in a couple extra play dates while Ava's mom was packing and loading up the truck.




Ava's mommy once said to me, "I think Ava and Abby are kindred spirits." I know she is right. These are two headstrong, smart and SWEET little girls!


But they do differ in their desire to preform in front of an audience. Abby is not too keen on the idea, and Ava LOVES it. . . take a look! She was always the best part of the school programs.



Miss you already, and please stay in touch!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Where are Abby's curls? Did they go away that much after her cut? She is still adorable. I got to see Carlos today - he came to borrow a ladder. He looks thin - he needs to go kill another deer so you can feed him!!

Anonymous said...

Awww. We miss you too! Thank you again for letting Ava come and play while I packed and loaded. You're awesome! Ava keeps asking if she can come back to your house- I guess she missed the 12 hours we spent on the road last week? Today she was talking to me about all of the kids she saw in our neighborhood. I commented that she'd make some friends soon. She sighed, "Yeah, but not as good as Abby."