Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's been a while

My blog was been rather neglected lately. I know the family is regularly checking for updated pictures of the kids, so here you go!

The other day I went outside to find my family huddled up around something.


The kids were very interested with something in daddy's hand!




After they lost the rolly-polly, they decided to take the bike for a spin around the driveway. Charlie jumped on for a ride.





I pretty much think they are the cutest (Carlos included!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to love rolly-polly's when I was a kid, too. You're kids are definitely the cutest!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Ok that's pretty cute. Including Carlos! :)
Those are pretty much the only bug I can stand.

Lindsey said...

There is a flower bed outside the gym that we have to inspect EVERY morning for roly-polys.

Your family is just so darn cute. Even little Carlos. haha.