Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yippie. . . i've been tagged!

Oh my gosh, how in the world did Kari know I wanted to be tagged more then anything in the world! I usually don't do these things, but I want her to think I am cool.

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Los
C-Cake or Pie: chocolate cake pleaz
D- Day of Choice: Saturday because that normally means Carlos is home to help with the off-spring.
E- Essential Item: a stash of fruit snacks in my bag
F- Favorite Color: blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: bears, they are a much more manageable size
H- Hometown: Plano, TX
I- Indulgence(s): chocolate and diet coke. This time of year I am obsessed with Cadbury Mini Eggs!
J- January or July: July for sure. January is depressing because it's cold and the holidays are over. And July is green and pretty and best of all there are the 4th and fireworks!
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: December 28th, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 3
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I am terrified of heights. I also have a huge fear of bees and things that can sting me.
Q- Quote(s): I stole this quote from a friend's blog because I loved it!
"No man knows how bad he is till he has tried very hard to be good. A silly idea is current that good people do not know what temptation means. This is an obvious lie. Only those who try to resist temptation know how strong it is. After all, you find out the strength of the German army by fighting it, not by giving in. You find out the strength of a wind by trying to walk against it, not by lying down. A man who gives in to temptation after five minutes simply does not know what it would have been like an hour later. That is why bad people, in one sense, know very little about badness. They have lived a sheltered life by always giving in. We never find out the strength of the evil impulse inside us until we try to fight it: and Christ, because He was the only man who never yielded to temptation, is also the only man who knows to the full what temptation means - the only complete realist." C.S. Lewis
R- Reason To Smile: my kiddies when they do something cute.
S- Season: summer
T- Tag Three: I'll go with my sisters: Becky, Katie and Melanie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I was in the FFA in high school
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love me some red meat!
W- Worst Habit: leaving my clean laundry in the dryer (sometimes for days!)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Zodiac: Taurus
Z- ZWHERE did it go? huh?

5 comments:

Kari said...

I now think you're so cool. :)

The Thomas Family said...

Fun tag and I would have to agree with Matt's wife, you are so cool.

Okay, I'm getting ready For Karly's birthday party in a couple weeks and I'm copping your cake party. Kar is soooo excited. Thanks for the idea.

Katie said...

You stinker! I tagged you a few weeks ago! I also tagged Bex and Mel... no one did it. Ill do b/c i think you are cool too ;) When i was reading some of your responses i had to laugh b/c a lot of mine are the same. Its almost like we are sister or something.

Teresa said...

Have you watched The Bee Movie yet? It may help with your bee phobia. In fact, you may decide you want to be a bee keeper after watching it. They're so cute in their little turtleneck sweaters and ties...

Johnson said...

I am guilty of the laundry thing too. I hate it when that happens. I like your quote. I already knew you were cool.