Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Go for Green!

Years ago when Carlos and I were just dating we traveled down to Orlando to meet his family. It was a great trip, and his family was so warm, fun and friendly. I did however notice something about the Gonzalez's. . . they love all things green! Their house was a shade of green. They drove green cars. The room I stayed in had green carpet, and was painted just days before I got their from green to yellow. At that time Carlos drove a green car so I started to joke with him about Gonzalez's loving the color green.

The love of the color must come with the name. Many of you have asked for a photo of the new Gonzalez homestead. This house was built as a spec home. When Carlos asked me to pick colors for it I gave him two options. One was in the gray family and the other in the brown. He picked the grey, but somehow when it got up on the house it looks GREEN! So yes, we are once again in a green house. And we love it because we are GONZALEZ'S!

10 comments:

Johnson said...

Cute house Heather. I had not seen it yet. I found a couple of extra outfits that I need to get back to you. I should probably go through all of Jake's old stuff and see if you could use any of it for Charlie. I need to give you a call one of these days.

Heidi Totten said...

Beautiful! Can you please send me the floor plan? :)

Hedderg said...

Thanks Heidi! We modified this floorplan: http://www.frankbetz.com/homeplans/plan_info.html?pn=3917
I pretty much love everything this architect does. Check him out: www.frankbetz.com.

Katie said...

Its so nice! I don't know what i was expecting, but i love it!

MAnderson said...

i miss the lake.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

That is a nice house. I actually love the color! I would prefer it to our pealing paint. Maybe I'd better do something about that. Love it!

Teresa said...

Beautiful house! Do we get interior photos, too?

Kat Rose said...

The house is so pretty, I can't wait to take the tour.

Unknown said...

Heather your house is beautiful!

shanni said...

Hey that last comment was from me, not Jake, althoug he agrees. :)