Sunday, March 2, 2008

Love at Home

Good news, I found the carpet. Yes, this house does have nice flooring that we have barely seen this week!

Tonight after dinner Carlos turned cartoons on for the kids. When I walked by Abby was cuddling with her brother. It was a really sweet rare moment. I ran to find the camera, but by the time I got back the cuteness was over. I did snap these photos anyway.

Charlie not looking so pleased.





Here is their compromise. . .



And once the boy noticed that I had the camera out, he decided to ham it up. Sure do love that kid!

3 comments:

MAnderson said...

MAN i miss you guys...these kids are all growed up!

i need to start planning my summer trip to newnan.

Katie said...

Haha thats so sweet that Abby was trying to cuddle with Charlie! Why must they be so cute? I love little Charlie's face in the first picture!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Love those moments. So I really want to see your new house. I'm nosy that way.