Thursday, March 20, 2008

I have proof my kids are still alive

I was just downloading 3 months of pictures from my memory card onto my computer when I realized I have not been sharing these gems with my blogging fans.


Charlie loves playing outside, especially in the car. I know, I know, his hair is a bit long. Don't worry, he got a mommy haircut. Might we a few weeks before you see any updated pictures of him! (you know, to let it grow a bit!)


Last summer Grandma Sandy let Abby pick flowers, a habit I have not broken yet!


Teaching Abby the art of self photos. I am sure I put makeup on that day, who know where is went!


When Carlos got home from his hunting trip, Charlie helped him unpack. He was especially excited about the big gloves!


On Monday we all wore green. I was teaching Abby to say Happy St. Patrick's Day, but that was a mouth-full, so we shortened it to Happy Green Day. She asked me if the next day could be Happy Pink Day. WHY NOT!


And me. I think I have recovered from the many diseases we have had in this house. I am even sporting a new dew. Don't I look exactly like Katie Holmes? I thought so too!!!!

2 comments:

Johnson said...

How did you get Katie Holms to come to your house, or is that really you? Cute hair. I like it a lot. Cute pics of the kiddos too.

Lindsey said...

Abby looks SO grown up in these pictures. What a cutie (both of them). And your hair looks precious. :)