Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Overheard

Carlos: Abby I love you. Will you always be my little girl?

Abby: Yes, giggle giggle.

Carlos: Will you take care of me when my hair is white?

Abby: Yes! Daddy will you take care of me when my hair is pink?

Carlos: Definately!!!



Overheard tonight at dinner.

Carlos: Abby you have to eat to get big and strong.

Abby: But then I will not be your little girl.







Abby finds every opportunity to get outside to play with her sidewalk chalk. I love this last photo the best because you can see the picture she drew of herself. She was so proud. I especially love the hair on the top of her head. What an artist!!!!!!!

All right, I am off to watch American Idol!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

she could not possibly be any cuter. and i LOVE her shirt.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Oh man, she is cracking me up!

Teresa said...

Oh, Heather. What sweet exchanges between father and daughter. Matt's really enjoying Jenna, too, and now that her excema is much better, she's become much more affectionate, too. Thank heaven for little girls!