Sunday, April 20, 2008

Catching Up

Spring is a beautiful time in Georgia. After what seems an eternal winter, my kids just cannot get enough of the great outdoors!


Doesn't Abby look "so cool" in her Dora sunglasses!


Grandma Sandy was here last week. I am not sure who was more happy to have her here, me or Abby. Grandma and Abby can snuggle and read books for hours! I loved having adult company and an extra pair of arms to help me save Charlie from himself!


Speaking of Charlie, he is his own worst enemy! He is into, and on top of everything! Last week he climbed on top of the kitchen table, emptied the salt shaker and made finger art. He did try to eat a handful, but quickly regretted the decision!



But I can never stay upset with him for long. . . look at those big brown eyes!!!!!


I found the greatest toy this week. It is a battery operated bubble blower. It has provided our family with hours of fun so far.


Charlie is even saying "bubble" because he loves it so much!









But at the end of the day, there is nothing better than snuggling up with daddy on the couch!

5 comments:

Matt Haroldsen said...

your kids are soo cute!!

Kat Rose said...

Those pictures of Charley really bring me back. Such beautiful children!!

Lindsey said...

you guys are just such a cute little family. love looking at your pics.

MAnderson said...

these pictures make me think that it's JUST about time for another visit from UNCLE MATT!

All in favor? I!

Unanimous. 1-0.

Let's talk.

Nate and Sina said...

I have been searching for an automated bubble blower... I know totally house marm, but I am over it. Do you think I can get yours online?? Do post the info!

And it is good to see Carlos back on the blog, I hadn't seen his pic for a while.