Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Birthday Fun

I just recently had one of my more memorable birthdays. Not that the age was a milestone or anything like that, it is just that Carlos went out of his way to make it fun.

I slept into 8am that morning only because the kids slept in, and since we were down one car that day I was not going anywhere. Carlos kept on nudging me to get out of bed. I was a bit irritated until I saw why we was so eager for me to visit the kitchen. He had done a bit of decorating and shopping.



Who thinks we wrapped these himself?


Later that day he showed up with this delectible delight!


I set it down on the counter, and a few minutes later caught Abby helping herself!


That night a friend watched the kids, and Carlos and I went out for a steak dinner. Yu-ummy! All and all it was a great day. Thanks to all for helping make it that way!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!

Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Heather!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday! That cake looks yummy!

The Thomas Family said...

What a great B-day! I'm so glad you got spoiled. What a sweet husband.
So, about our late birthday lunch. Kat is actually still going to be out of town on Monday. This time she is New York visitting Matt. So, how about next Monday??? Sorry it's going to be sooooo late. Just let me know.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like you got treated right!

Teresa said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! I'm glad that you had such a lovely day. Yeah for birthdays!