Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day at the Park

All last week we were cooped up inside with our Abby. Sometime during her first week of school she picked up a stomach virus and strep throat. The child who stopped taking naps a year ago, did not get out of bed all day long. A few times I picked her up and moved her to the couch, but ended up napping the day away there. She was just the most pathetic thing you have ever seen!

We finally got the right medication on Friday, and by Monday she was really feeling better. Over breakfast on Labor Day Monday, Abby said to me, "Mom, let's get out the house and go somewhere today!" We were all ready for a fun outting! And what is more fun than the park?!

I love this series of action shots
1.

2.

3.

I love her committment in this one!

He really is my little monkey!


"Dad this is kid stuff"

Just hangin out!

So. . . we are still working on getting rid of the passy! But what a handsome boy!

1 comment:

Hansen's blog said...

Glad Abby is feeling better. Hmm, maybe her getting sick explains the temper tantrum at school? That's when my little ones tend to have their biggest fits. Cute, cute kids you have there!