Saturday, September 27, 2008

I love him already!

On Thursday September 26th my brother and sister-in-law had their first child. Congratulations Rob and Mel! At 8lbs, 9oz and a day overdue I have no idea how Mel did it.

Rob and Mel NEVER discussed their short list of baby names. Secretly we were all afraid they had some horrific name selected that they did not want to get flack about from the peanut gallery. Who knew the secrecy was for the big surprise! I am pleased to welcome Thomas Jaden Glade to the family! The name is especially special because he is named after my own sweet dad, Thomas Glade.







Don't you think he is just perfect?

3 comments:

Hansen's blog said...

He is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations! It is so much fun when your siblings have kids.

Danielle said...

Beautiful! He looks so big laying next to Mom in the first picture! And I love the name. Congratulations.

Jen said...

Wow, he's a beautiful baby! His skin is so perfect and smooth and his head is perfectly round!