Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School

It's that time a year once again when parents world over rejoice at sending their children back to school! Although we have had a fun summer with beach vacations, pool time, arts and crafts and lots of play dates, I am eager to get back on a schedule!

Here is Abby this morning before we left.






Notice the cute new school shoes!


What a cutie pie!


After school with a few of her good school friends. From left to right: Emma, Autumn and Abby.


Looking back to last year, here is Abby on her first day of 2-year old preschool. Makes me a little sad she is growing so fast!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

She DOES look grown up. So cute!

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

she's is getting so big! I love that girl! If only she'd let you talk on the phone!
love you

Anonymous said...

Awww! Abby looks great. It makes me wish we were back there. I know Ava is so bummed and to be away from her old school. She still talks about Abby every day. We don't start preschool here for another few weeks. I know it will be a wonderful year for Abby! Are you gonna step up as room mom? :)
Remember: "What time would you like to volunteer?"
Have a great week!

Teresa said...

What a difference a year makes! She's such a beautiful little girl. I hope that she has a wonderful new school year. Jenna has her first day tomorrow... :-)