Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Funny Charlie

For those of you keeping track, we still have the flu but hopefully on the mend.

Charlie is starting to come out of his sickly trance and feeling better. I know this because he once again wants to wear his shoes. Normally he insists on wearing his shoes all day long. I was happy tonight when he grunted and whined until we put his shoes on over his footed PJ's. He is such a funny little guy.


Footed PJ's and shoes, nice look Charlie!


Once Abby realized I had the camera out to take pictures of Charlie, she wanted to smile. Stinker! (Notice Charlie admiring his shoes!)



Awwww look, she really does love him!

5 comments:

YaYa said...

LOL....very cute. His "binki" (in the pictures)hangs in a very curios spot! :-)You have BEAUTIFUL children.
Love and miss you!
*Kara*

The Thomas Family said...

Man, poor you guys. You all still have the flu! I'm going to keep knocking on wood in hopes we some how avoid it all. Hope you all recover fully quickly. Aren't you moving soon?

Teresa said...

I love seeing pictures of your two together. Their age and size difference reminds me so much of our youngest two. You've got beautiful children, Heather!

FriscoFour said...

Heath...They are soooo cute!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Those are some cute kids!!!