Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V Day

Despite the entire family being sick with the flu (after 6 days of sickness and fever I have decided it's the flu,) we managed to have a nice Valentines day. The kids and I stayed in our jammies until noon. Carlos came home for lunch with these lovlies!



He even let me know he ordered them in advance, and that's why they looked so good. Good job Carlos, you must really love me!

I am a sucker for these little quizes, so if you have 2 minutes take it yourself!

Love you all on this day of love!




Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"



A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.

Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!



Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out



Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking



What turns you off: fighting and conflict



Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love

2 comments:

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

hi guys. Happy Love Day. Jealous of the roses. I'd better go punch Steve. ha ha. JK

Shannon said...

i got HUG ME too! :)