Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Charlie Bear

My little Carlos Andrew (aka: Charlie, Tripp or whatever you choose to call him!) was born a year ago today! I cannot believe how time has flown. Charlie, aside for his less than stellar sleeping habits, has been a great baby! I love that he is mine and a part of our family!




The first thing Abby did when she met Charlie is to "honk" his tiny nose. I love that first memory of the two of them together.


Abby has loved her brother from the beginning, and found ways to play along with him!






The whole family on Charlie's blessing day.










He is Latin for sure. . . he loves his beans and rice!


Uncle Rob introduced him to Red Vines!


My Charlie is a climber!!!!!


His first lolly pop from the bank. Abby was eating hers, so I decided it was mean to make him watch. He loved it so much he rubbed it in his hair, and them took his shoes and socks off and rubbed it on his toes. I only slightly regretted that decision.


This was taken yesterday while waiting for his cousins to arrive to celebrate his birthday. Be patient, birthday photos will be posted soon!

No comments: