Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Part 2

Halloween was so huge this year that two posts are necessary to cover all the events.

After naps on Wednesday we decorated our pumpkins. Abby did not like how squishy the insides were!



Then my little artist really got involved with the design. We made a mad and a happy face.



Here is Snow White with the happy face. Of course she refused to smile and look at me at the same time!


I tried to get a nice photos of Abby and Charlie together, but of course Abby would not cooperate!


Isn't that the cutest bear you have ever seen?!


We went to the greatest Halloween party ever that night. Great food, crafts and movies for the kids, a huge fire pit, and the greatest treats! Thank you so much to the Meadows and the Duravics!


After partying and trick or treating Abby was BEAT!


And of course Charlie was still pleasant!


And this is the day after when Charlie got a hold of a package of M&M's


Just like his mom, he is a huge chocolate fan!!!

4 comments:

Libby said...

That little Charlie is a crack-up. He looks like he REALLY likes his chocolate.

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

OHHH Heather the more I see of that little guy I just cant help but to love him more!! Besides the chocolate pics. My fav is the one with both of them and Abby laying on the grass acting so put out!

Nancy said...

Heather and Los! I am so happy to come across your blog via Jen Freeman, your family is so cute and I'm so happy to see you guys doing so well! I'm totally adding you to my blog roll if you don't mind, and I'll be back to check in sometime when I can take a longer look. So happy to find you guys, the blog world is the best.

Jen said...

Los and Heather. It seems like forever since we've caught up. Your kids are growing so fast! They are darling. Halloween looked so much fun! I'll be checking in often so keep this thing current!