Monday, November 12, 2007

The big party!



Last night we had Charlie's birthday party cake and all. He loved the cake unlike his sister! He even loved unwrapping presents. I think the wrapping paper was too much fun.








After we opened gifts, I had to laugh at all the kids playing with them. Even 9 year old Jimmy was playing with Charlie's new baseball game. I think Abby loves Charlie's new toys as much as he does. At the end of the night Abby told me, "that was a fun day mom." Charlie was so tired he barely made it through his bath and went to bed without a peep.






I CANNOT BELIEVE HE IS ALREADY A YEAR OLD!

3 comments:

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

I laughed I cryed, I loved every min of the video! Thanks Heather for this special post! He's soooo darn cute we cant wait to see him at Christmas!

MAnderson said...

TRIPPPPPPPPP! Happy Birthday, buddy. Sorry I missed the celebration. Hope it was great....you sure seemed to love that cake. Naturally.
Hope you had a GREAT day!

Nate and Sina said...

Honestly, Carlos and Heather, you two cornered the market for amazing gene pools. Your children are beautiful! I can't even handle how cute he is in the video! Happy Birthday!