Monday, September 24, 2007

This and That

Nothing huge to report from Newnan.

Today the kids and I went to the zoo. We have taken Abby to the zoo a couple of other times, but I think she was just too young to enjoy the outing. This time she got it, and LOVED it. Unfortunately my camera died before I was able to get any good shots of her. I did snap a few at the petting zoo where Abby was able to brush a few goats.





Charlie found his Latin roots last week. He loved his dinner of beans and rice with a side of platinos. No baby food for this kid!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

YAY look at your amazing new blog!!! You have to teach me how to do that!!! I love it--cute pics too! :)

Dani said...

The blog looks soooo good! Way to go! And great pics of the kids...Charlie is so cute in his high chair!

YaYa said...

Sooo cute! Miss you!

Baranie said...

My girls and I loved your new look. I can't believe I haven't seen your kids in person yet. They look so fun to play with.