Saturday, September 8, 2007

Opening day

I'm quite sure most of you are not aware that today is opening day for deer hunting with a bow. My sweet gentle husband decided a couple of years ago he was going to take up the hunting. Really surprised at this announcement I reminded him again of my disdain of guns. . . so bow hunting was his only choice. I figured what are the chances that he will really kill ANYTHING with a bow and arrow???? Well I could not be more wrong! Last month we finally cleared the last of the venison out of the freezer, just in time to fill it up with the deer that Carlos killed today. lucky us. Anyone want some venison??????

2 comments:

MAnderson said...

Um...is that deer just lying there alone in the woods? Where in the world is....oh wait....wait. There he is. I can see him. That awesome outfit threw me at first...but now I can see Carlos. Phew. That camoflage stuff really DOES work.
Congrats, Hunter Man.

Shannon said...

hahaha good one matty. Los look at you and your big ole deer!!! wish i could partake of your bow-hunted venison! yumm!