Thursday, October 1, 2009

Braves Game

Last night just to shake things up we went to the Braves Game.


Charlie was excited to meet Hommer the baseball.

From the look of it, I was most excited to meet Hommer.

They even have an area set on top of the stadium for the kids to run a mock base.

We got the kids nice and tired by letting them run the bases about 5 times.

Before things got started

Abby likes to go just for the cotton candy!

Carlos and Charlie both were excited also!

View from our seats. Abby got a hold of the camera.

Abby took this one.

Charlie took this one.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What fun! I want to take my kids. We haven't been to a Braves game since Emilie was a baby--such slacker parents, I know.

Eve said...

Yeah, I used to go all the time when I was a kid- if you made straight A's you got two free Braves tickets and could get more at a really cheap price- isn't that cool! But that was when the Braves really stunk. When they started winning, they stopped the program.