Wednesday, March 25, 2009

These boots are made for walking. . .

Last fall Charlie found a pair of Abby's hot pink boots and refused to take them off. That day Carlos requested (demanded) that I find our little guy a pair of appropriate boots. So after searching every store in town I found him a pair of black cowboy boots. Pretty much those two have been inseparable! There is really no situation where cowboys are inappropriate!

















I love my little boy and his boots!



My next post just might be about his Thomas the Tank Engine helmet.

4 comments:

Katie said...

He is from the dirty south! I can't wait to see that little guy in may, he is so cute.

Lindsey said...

That is absolutely precious!

Teresa said...

Henry just caught site of Charlie in the last picture, and now he wants a Thomas the Tank Engine helmet, too! Isn't this such a fun age with little boys?

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

I love the coy boy boots, but IT'S TIME HEATHER! Give us something new!!