Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How did this happen???????

My brother Rob and his family were in Houston this weekend interviewing for a job. They spent the greater part of Monday and Tuesday in the airport trying to return home to Arkansas. In a last ditch effort to get home they flew to Atlanta hoping to connect here and get home. Well, as fate would have it. . . they got stuck in Atlanta.

Needless to say I was thrilled! This meant that I got to meet my new nephew TJ! They were able to stay and visit most of the day today, and I had so much fun. It was really fun to see my brother as a parent, and also to see how interested Abby was in the baby. Here's hoping you get stuck here again soon!


Abby Grace and TJ




Charlie, TJ and Abby

2 comments:

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

Looks like it's time for another baby in the house. ;)

Kat Rose said...

I am so glad it did happen. TJ is so cute!