Saturday, November 1, 2008

The real Halloween

Another Halloween has come and gone, and it was full of parties, candy and trick or treating. My kids are on an amazing sugar high.

Halloween day I was finally able to force Charlie into his scarecrow costume. I was only able to do it by promising lots of candy.





The hat was only on his head for about 30 seconds, and I was never able to get a shot of him smiling with it on. . . the things I ask for!


Here is my princess Belle. Being almost 4 Abby completely understood the concept of Trick or Treating, thus the smile!

Here are some better pictures of her amazing hair.

View from the back.


We went to old downtown Newnan for Trick or Treating around the town square Halloweeen morning. We went with our friends Noel and Ashlee Meadows. It was really fun to spend time with them and see the hundreds of kids in their costumes.

Here is proof that I was there also! Charlie was too busy on his 15th lolly of the day to look at the camera.


Here we are ready to go out for the evening, and my last attempt to get a good picture of the two of them together. Not really successful!



Attempt #2


And to cap off the Halloween experience, we had dental appointments this morning. When I scheduled dentist appointments on November 1st, I TOTALLY did not take in account Halloween being the day before. I guess that means I need to throw out all the candy. . . right.

4 comments:

Kat Rose said...

Charlie looks so cute. Georgious hair Abby.

Jen said...

I LOVE the scarcrow costume. Don't feel bad about the dentist, my dentist is really really good at what he does and he keeps a candy bowl at the reception desk.

FriscoFour said...

haha. We ended up with the same background. The kids look so cute for Halloween. I love Abby's hair!! I can't begin to imagine how long it took you to do it or how you got her to sit.

Teresa said...

The children's costumes are so cute! (Glad to know that other moms bribe with candy on occasion, too!) I especially love how you did Abby's hair. Gorgeous!