Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Carlos

Let's face it, this blog exists to post photos of my kids and talk about the cute things they are doing.

As a departure from the norm, I would like a moment to highlight my cute husband.

Here are my two Carlos's together. Just like father, like son.



This weekend Carlos decided to tackle a home improvement project that has been irritating him since we moved into this house. In my mind I thought it was a small project. When I came to inspect the progress I found that he had completely taken the door (frame and all) off trying to figure out why everything was not square.


I got really nervous that the trim had been taken off and the carpet had been pulled back. I mean really, who just takes their house apart???? Carlos just calmly told me to relax, and reminded me that he was not my father (no offense dad!)

Unfortunately, I did not think to take a picture until he was putting everything back together.


This morning he was trying to get me to make cookies for his home teaching families. I told him if he wanted cookies to make them himself, so he did. So if you get a plate of cookies from Carlos today, know that this is the first batch of cookies he has ever made on his own, and he did it just for you!

The kids wanted in on that action.




What a sweet cute man. I sure do love him and all the funny things he does.

4 comments:

Kat Rose said...

He is a great guy. You married very well!!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Carlos you are the bomb diggity! :)
Heather you are pretty awesome yourself.

Jen said...

You definitely got a good one! Eventhough I really don't keep in touch with you guys, Los and I have a really fun friendship/history. We had a really fun friendship in college/post college. I'm glad you guys could meet at my sister's house :) Nuff said!

The Cannonballs said...

I love the pic of your hubby and son both sitting the same way. That is a priceless picture.