Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Da Beach

The Glade Family (actually the Bagley, Glade, Gonzalez and Sullivan Families) spent a wonderful week and the beach. We all met down in Destin Florida and rented a beach house together. The weather could not have been better, and it was so so so so so fun to be with family!

Here we all are on Grandma Sandy's birthday.


The Gonzalez's looking nice and tan. I could not believe how quickly my kids browed right up! Really should not be a shocker, but it still was!


Katie, Becky and me. . . can you tell we are sisters?


What a cutie!


Grandpa Tom


Our house had a pool, so when the beach got to dirty and sandy, we had a great outdoor alternative! Nice hat Becky!

As long and ducky was nearby, Abby enjoyed the pool.


The last day of the trip we gave in, and took Abby to ride the train that drove around the shopping mall. THRILLING! But Abby liked it!

It was so hard to leave, and I am already missing my sisters!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Weeks like that never last long enough. It looks like you guys had a blast!

Teresa said...

Love the new photos! What beautiful sisters. You must have had boys over at your house all of the time! How'd your dad handle having so many pretty daughters? Glad you had such a good time. Family and the beach - what a great combination!

FriscoFour said...

So fun to see photos of everyone together! Glad you guys had a great time.

Coray Family said...

Hi Heather, this is Sheryle, Becky's friend. I am not sure if you remember me but I think you have the most darling little family and the most beautiful kids. I loved seeing it. Congrats!!

Wendy said...

Woo woo! Look at your styling Hollywood specs!

Looks like you had a blast. Beach and family--what a great combination!

Johnson said...

Cute pics. Looks like a lot of fun. We have a trip planned this month to go to the beach with the Hills. You blog makes me want to go sooner.

Kat Rose said...

great pics. Looks like an amazing time. Such pretty sisters!

Eve said...

So you're the tallest girl? Just kidding you Heather, I'm way jealous!