Monday, January 28, 2008

Family Home Evening

I seem to be about a week behind in my updates. Last Monday night I had my 2 cousins and their families over for FHE. The more amazing thing is that I have 2 first cousins in my same county! It was such a fun moment with our kids together I had to snap a picture.




My Cuz Jen taught a lesson on diversity, and accepting everyone no matter their differences (especially perfect because it was MLK day!) Hope this is the first of many to come!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

What you forgot to mention is that Abby is still wearing her "Island Princess" dress! I'm glad to see it is so versatile!!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Hi there heather. This is Kelli Allen. I added your link to my blog but I noticed something kind of interesting. You have a link to Travis Winder. I don't know how you know him, but I went to high school with him. He was a couple of grades older but I did a couple of skits with him in drama. ha ha. tooo funny.

Hedderg said...

Kelli, thats funny. His wife Jen was one of Carlos's friends at BYU and one of my friends in Virginia. SMALL WORLD!

Shannon said...

that's awesome! looks like some pretty happy kids in that picture!

Lindsey said...

How fun to have cousins close by. I haven't lived by any cousins forEVER! My sister is living in Peachtree City now and I think her and Jen are becoming pretty good friends! :)

J and J Haroldsen said...

We feel left out. If we wouldn't have moved you could've had 3 cousins all from the same family there. It is fun to see your family and how big your kids are.

Kat Rose said...

Fun times... nothing says fun like learning about diversity. Cute kids!