Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tag. . .I'm it!

Bet you thought I wasn't going to do this Shannon. . .well here goes!

Jobs I have had:
1 – Receptionist
2 – EFY Counselor
3 – Promotions Manager
4 – Account Manager
Movies I could watch over and over:
1 – Moulin Rouge
2 – Pride & Prejudice BBC version
3 – The Sound of Music
4 – Barbie and the twelve dancing princesses (not by choice, just that Abby watches it every day. FOR REAL!)
Favorite TV Shows:
1 – CSI (The original)
2 – Grey's Anatomy
3 – House
4 – The Office
Favorite Hobbies:
1 – catching up with friends
2 – traveling
3 – playing with my babies
4 – going out to eat
Places I have lived:
1 – Plano, TX
2 – Provo, UT
3 – Arlington, VA
4 – Newnan, GA
Favorite Foods:
1 – Diet Coke
2 – Mini Eggs
3 – Air popped popcorn made my Carlos
4 – Homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
Places I'd rather be:
1 – On the beach
2 – In Europe
3 – Sleeping through the night (have not done that in 11 months!)
4 – On a beach (no, that is not a typo!)
Websites I visit:
1 – Everyone else's blogs
2 – Weather.com
3 – Gymboree.com
4 – ebay.com
Who I am Tagging:
1- Libby
2 - Baranie
3 - Becky
I think everyone else has already done this!

4 comments:

MAnderson said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

yaaaaaay!! we should tag more often!! and how did i leave Diet Coke off my fave food list? haha

Heidi Totten said...

I need to have a competition with Carlos on Air Popped Popcorn (yes, those words are capitalized for a reason) because I generally claim to make the best in all the land.

Hedderg said...

It's on Heidi! Carlos even makes his own popcorn salt in the blender with kosher salt! MMMM MMMM!