Sunday, August 9, 2009

The biggest beetle EVER!

A couple of weeks ago Carlos found this MONSTER in the garage. I am fairly certain the critter is a beatle, and if you think differently I just don't want to know about it! The kids thought it was the greatest thing ever. I was happy to keep my distance and just take pictures!!!!!!




By the way, you should have seen Charlie's shirt that night after we had spagetti for dinner! And yes, every one washed their hands several times before we ate.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

I'm so impressed you let you kids hold a cockroach. :) JK.. That beetle is huge!! Yuck.

Wendy said...

You're my kind of mom--Justin and the kids are always bringing some new critter to show me, and I gladly take the picture and then tell them to get it out of my face!

Kari said...

Eww your kids are brave.

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

Thanks Heather for the update. Your kids are way more fun to look at then bar-bee-qued meats!