Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jumping Jelly Beans

Once a week a group of friends and their little ones get together at Jumping Jelly Beans for a big play date.


My kids love it, and I think I enjoy the adult conversation even more. To make it even more fun, we got the little girls in the playgroup matching shirts. Fun huh?


The morning of this play date Abby insisted on wearing her crown. I just did not have it in me to battle it out with her over a hair accessory, so she spent the day as a princess. Isn't it fitting?


Ahhh, bestest friends!

3 comments:

Heather G. said...

Looks like fun! We live at the bounce place during the freaking hot summer months here. I wonder who thought of the matching shirts....

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

What a blast! And I think we should all wear a tiara now and then.

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

wait! how is it possible that Abby is the tallest on in the group!