Monday, December 10, 2007

The Birthday Extravaganza!


The birthday celebrations continue! Yesterday the cousins came over to play and have the family mini party.


This is what mom does with the left over cakes from her friend b-day party. I could not bare to make ONE more cake.




Opening presents is serious business!


WOW! Look at the jacket Aunties Becky and Katie sent!


A dream come true, her own tools with a working drill. JUST LIKE DADDY!


Fun for everyone, including Charlie.


What every 3 year old girl needs, a fuzzy pink jacket and a drill!


And thanks to Mamita for the slide.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather--What cute photos! Happy birthday to Abby. What cute cakes--you must have been busy in the kitchen.

Katie said...

I am very happy to see the fuzzy coat, and its even better b/c she is accessorizing it with a drill!! Everyone needs silly Aunts to send them very silly outfits!:)

Heidi Totten said...

Perfect! I won't feel guilty that my son loves dolls now that I know Abby loves power tools. :)

Dani said...

So so so cute!!! And I can't believe you made all those cute aprons and cakes for all the girls...what a dream birthday party! :)

Baranie said...

Greta and I really enjoyed seeing all those cute photos of Abby. 3 years olds are so much fun; even at 10:30pm when they had a 3 hour nap. -Bear

Anonymous said...

Heather, Abby has grown so much! I remember when we used to see each other regularly in the mother's lounge at church when she was just an infant. She's adorable, as is Charlie, and you and Carlos look wonderful! (Cute elves!)