Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Give'em what they want!

Let's face it, people come to these things to see pictures. I say, give the people what they want! Here is a pictoral update of the family over the last several months.


This is Papa Carlos playing his favorite game with Charlie. This photos was taken of Charlie in March (I am a little back-logged!)


Abby discovered that while I am feeding Charlie there is all sorts of trouble to be had! This day she discovered my brand-new tube of lip-stick. Look, she even knows where it goes!




I've been told my kids look alike. I have to agree!




Here is my 31st Birthday celebration with my favorite Oreo ice cream cake.


The family cruise!!!



Formal night. I really wanted a nice family picture. . . but Abby would have nothing to do with it!!!!



Out at sea.




Abby actually took this one. I think she might have a career in photography.



I hope the humor is not lost on this one. We stopped by Hell Grand Cayman on our stop there.



Here we are at the Turtle farm.



Dressed up for dinner.



Charlie trying out his new walker.

1 comment:

Baranie said...

Nice job- welcome to the blogger world. I had been saddened by the lack of updates to your webpage. I look forward to more cute photos.